Refer A Child


Referrals for the Youth Assistance Program come from school counselors, the prosecutor's office, police departments, and other agencies.  If you are a family who would like your child referred to the program, please contact your child's school counselor.

In order to make a referral, you will need a passcode.   Please contact a Youth Assistance Representative at or (317) 804-3191 to obtain a passcode.

Once we receive your referral, a Youth Assistance Program representative will evaluate the child’s situation and develop a plan for services.