Westfield Youth Assistance Program Administrative Assistant
Westfield Youth Assistance Program provides professional family-centered coordination of services to youth and families of the Westfield Washington School District. Youth and families are often referred to our program by the schools, police, court officials, other agencies and parents with concerns about their child. WYAP services are free and voluntary.
To support Early Intervention Advocates (EIA) in day-to-day operations.
Independent Contractor, 20-25 hours per week
Monday through Friday daytime hours, some flexibility in scheduling Some evenings and weekend events
Will be issued a 1099 at the end of each year – no benefits
$15 – 17/hour based on experience.
To support EIA’s in regular/ongoing tasks or office needs
- Assemble files and paperwork for intakes
- Enter referrals into YAP system
- Assist with camp paperwork for youth
- Help locate resources as directed by EIA’s as needed
- Reconcile Bank Statement
- Complete RFP’s
- Bank Deposits
- Invoice Sponsors/Donors
- Produce W-9’s for Sponsors/Donors
- Track all In Kind donations
- Assist Community Liaison with financial needs
- Maintain Spreadsheet of Donors/Sponsors/Events
- Maintain Financial Archives
- Work with Development Chair regarding One Cause
- Maintain organizational files and database
- Coordinate Insurance Coverage for the organization (one time a year)
- Keep an active inventory of typical office supplies and re-order as necessary - Assist with inventory at WYAP Storage Garage
- Maintain organizational archives
- Assist with print/electronic newsletter/communication to families/donors/BOD
- Maintain website including updates, monthly uploads of board minutes, agendas, etc - Assist with donor communication, including appeal and thank you letters
- Coordinate and carry out mass email/mailings
- Work with WYAP Board President to establish monthly agendas - Print agendas, minutes, treasurer report, and other documents
- Attend meetings as needed
o End of Year Report (on going)
- Gather/create content for EOY Report
- Format and produce EOY report
- Creation of flyers, brochures, signage, t-shirts, or marketing materials, PR packets - Working with local vendors to price and order
o Work with Community Liaison to prepare materials and organize WYAP hosted events or events in which WYAP is a vendor
o All other duties as assigned
Minimum two years related experience; nonprofit experience a plus.
Proficiency with spreadsheets, databases, and word processing. Familiarity with
QuickBooks a plus.
Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a dynamic work environment.
Strong attention to detail and ability to work as a team member with minimal
Solid written and oral communication skills and excellent phone manner.
Ability to develop effective work plans, organize details, set priorities, and meet
Please send resume to: Christine Brown, Westfield Youth Assistance Program at firstname.lastname@example.org